So today some of the girls in my class wanted to sing songs for me. I had my camera handy so I video taped them. They got a kick out of that and kept on singing for me. Here are a few songs we sing with the class. You can hear their English skills, Russian accents, and just how cute these kids are!
No Bananas:
Baby Shark (sorry for my singing. They were having some trouble with the words):
My class is so great. I think I have the best kids in Ukraine! Hope these videos make you laugh as much as they made me.(:
No Bananas:
Baby Shark (sorry for my singing. They were having some trouble with the words):
My class is so great. I think I have the best kids in Ukraine! Hope these videos make you laugh as much as they made me.(:
No comments:
Post a Comment