Thursday, September 8, 2011

Any Suggestions?

Ok, so I am working with the children in the kitchen at school.  I was just told that in my school I can no longer feed the kids because some of the parents complained.  Now I need to think of ideas of things that we can make in the kitchen, but are not edible.  I really have no ideas except for play dough and making paper pizzas.  If anyone has any wonderful ideas that they would like to share with me I would love to hear them!  Please let me know as soon as possible.  It can be a website or a recipe that you have.  This would be a great help to me and relieve a lot of stress that I am having right now.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. It is an English class, so I would teach words like spoon, bowl, mix, egg, Chicken, milk, Cow etc. You can even get into some math like 1/4 cup etc. Mom is looking up some craft ideas like cinnamon ornaments and paper mache.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to find some ideas and try to remember things you girls did in preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to post a comment for Grandma Sharon. She can't get it to work. She doesn't have any suggestions for you. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids and I made these once. You could try them:
    http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/birdseed-biscuit-675113/
    (although only ear wigs ate ours, not birds, yuck)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should play a name game like from efy. Like they have to take the english name of an object in the kitchen that starts with the same first letter or sound as their name. Or you could do a similar idea to teach them the english alphabet. :) Good luck!!!! <3 Alyson

    ReplyDelete