Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snow!

It has finally snowed in Ukraine.  My host dad was talking to me last night about how surprised he was that we had not gotten any snow yet.  That conversation must have started something....This morning, it was pretty cloudy when I woke up and then when I went out to breakfast I saw how much it was snowing outside.  The snowflakes were huge and the wind was blowing.  Here is a view from outside my window:
It snowed for a good 4 hours this morning so it is sticking to the ground.  I had a fun time walking to the bus stop this morning because the wind was blowing the snow right into my face.  I was pretty wet when I finally got out of the snow.  Good thing I brought my snow jacket and snow boots!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful view you have. I guess Ukraine still lets their children play on the fun dangerous playground equipment (at least I thought it looked like a playground). Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete