Here are the things I got to do and see during this past week:
| On the plane ride over. I sat behind everyone. |
| Prague has peanut butter!!! |
| exploring the city |
| Kind of creepy....we didn't go inside |
| Cute old men playing jazz in Old Town Square |
| Jumping for joy in front of St. Nicholas Church |
| Inside |
| The Astronomical Clock |
| Random modern art |
| Heading onto St. Charles Bridge |
| He will protect us from any pick pocketer s |
| We love sight seeing |
| The view from the bridge |
| Yeah! |
| Look dad, you can make a living in Prague! |
| In front of the Prague Castle |
| Elysia |
| Sarah |
| Me! That one kind of hurt.... |
| Serious guard |
| I'm squishing the mini Eiffel Tower |
| St. Vitus Cathedral |
| We were amazed at how beautiful it was inside |
| Pretty window |
| I want a coffin like this |
| My knight in shinning armor! |
| So happy |
| On the train to Dresden, Germany! |
| Happy tourists |
| I'm in Germany!! |
| The Residenzschlosss courtyard |
| Mary Poppins! |
| European Photo Shoot |
| This old lady was so nice to share her meal with us |
| Schnitzel |
| Back in Prague, with Mexican food for Elysia's Birthday |
| America street?! |
| Beautiful Prague |
| More Mexican food! Delicious fajitas! |
| What, are we in Paris? No, just the mini Eiffel Tower |
| St. Vitus Cathedral |
| Prague at night |
No comments:
Post a Comment