This post is gonna be short today, we were pretty tired. Elysia was not feeling good this morning so after breakfast we left her at the hotel to rest up and headed to the train station. The metro let us off in the train station (I thought that was pretty cool). We got in line and guess what....bought train tickets to Dresden, GERMANY!!!! Since we have seven days in Prague we decided to take a day trip to someplace nearby. We decided on Dresden because we looked up how much it would cost to come in November when we have our next vacation and found out there will be a big festival going on at that time then so everything was already booked. I really really wanted to go to Germany so I convinced the other girls to go to Dresden for a day. It didn't take much convincing because they all wanted to go too. We bought our tickets and then headed out to explore some of the city. We mostly just wandered the streets looking for cute shops to look in. I was so tired from our adventures before today that I was ready to go back to the hotel pretty early. We wandered the mall a little bit too then got super tired and headed back to the hotel to check up on Elysia. She was feeling better and very excited for our Dresden trip the next day. We picked up some dinner, brought it back to the hotel, and laughed our heads off until bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment